Ms. Oleksandra Chykhladze is the acting head of the Resident Representative Office of the Association of Towns Awarded the Europe Prize in Ukraine. Employment
2010-2015 — Member of the Kharkiv City Council of the VI convocation.
2007–Present — Head of the Marketing Department at the Connector PJSC.
July 2018–Present — Honorary Consul of Georgia in Kharkiv (Exequatur of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine No. 336 on the appointment of Honorary Consul of Georgia in Kharkov).
September 27, 2018 –Present — Acting Head of the Resident Representative Office of the Association of Towns Awarded the Europe Prize in Ukraine.
2003 — graduated from Boyko Author’s School.
2007 — V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University diploma (BS and MS) with distinction (School of International Economic Relations).
2014 — second MS degree of a lawyer from Yaroslav Mudry National Law University (School of Economics and Law).
– Certificate of honor for conscientious and fruitful work, high professionalism, personal contribution to the social and economic development of Kharkiv from the mayor of Kharkiv Gennadiy Kernes (2013).
– Honorary Award of Kharkiv Regional Council “Slobozhanska slava” (2014).
– Diploma and Medal of St. Melety of the Archbishop of Kharkiv, II degree, from Metropolitan Onuphrius of Kharkiv and Bohodukhiv (2014).
– Diploma and Order of the Holy Equal-to-the-Apostles Princess Olga for services to the Ukrainian Orthodox Church by the Metropolitan of Kyivv and All Ukraine Onuphrius (2015).
– Diploma and Order of St. Anastasia of Kyiv for services to the Ukrainian Orthodox Church from the Metropolitan of Kyiv and All Ukraine Onuphrius (2016).
-Diploma and medal of St. Melety Archbishop of Kharkiv, I degree, from Metropolitan Onuphrius of Kharkiv and Bohodukhiv (2016).
7 Kvitky Osnovianenka, apt. 9.3